Labor Situation in Japan and Its Analysis
Detailed Exposition 2014/2015
This publication describes and analyzes the current status of labor issues in Japan:
Non-regular employment, Labor supply and demand, Care work, Career guidance, Female labor, Labor law, and Human resource management.
Labor Situation in Japan and Its Analysis: Detailed Exposition 2014/2015, full text (PDF:7.17MB)
Table of contents
- Trends in Non-regular Employment in Japan and Analysis of Several Related Themes (PDF:254KB)
- Labor Supply and Demand Estimates —Policy Simulations Based on the Labor Supply and Demand Model (FY2013)(PDF:288KB)
- Long-term Care Workforce Supply-demand Structure and Related Challenges (PDF:245KB)
- Diverse Needs for Mature Adult Career Guidance in Japan —Focus on the Three Topics of Segmentation, Delivery, and Cost (PDF:359KB)
- WLB Support Initiatives and Women’s Job Continuity in Japan (PDF:284KB)
- Analysis of Case Law on Dismissal of Restricted Regular Employees (PDF:127KB)
- Systems and Practices Related to Hiring and Termination of Employment in Japanese Companies, and Individual Labor-related Disputes —from the “Fact-finding Survey on Employee Hiring and Firing” (PDF:295KB)
||To view PDF files, you will need Adobe Reader Software installed on your computer.The Adobe Reader can be downloaded from this banner.