Start Main Content.
IKEZOE Hirokuni, Senior Researcher
As of April, 2012
Academic Discipline/Area of Interest
Various issues on labor contract, Legal concept of workers, Labor dispute settlement, Employment and Labor Law in the USA.
Final Education: Graduated in Doctor Course, School of Law, Sophia University
JILPT Research Report
- No.106 Research Study on Diversification of Working Places and Working Hours (332KB)
- No.98 Research on Support for Development of In-house Dispute Settlement Systems (79KB)
- No.86 Interim Report on "Research on Support for Development of In-house Dispute Settlement System" (93KB)
- No.82 Path to Development of NPO Employment – Seen from Human Resources, Financial and Legal Perspectives – (86.1KB)
- No.67 Comparative Study on Legal Notion of Term 'Worker'
- No.56 Reconstruction of the Mechanism for Establishing Terms and Conditions of Employment based on Changes in the Social-Economic Structure (55.8KB)
- No.39 Report on "Survey Research concerning Labor Contract Legislation in Various Countries"
- No.19 Legal Mechanisms for Regulating Working Conditions: A Seven-country Comparison
- No.18 Legal Notion of Term 'Worker': A Seven-country Comparison
- No.12 Diversifying Working Styles and Social-Labor Policy (64KB)
Membership of Academic Societies
Japan Labor Law Association
The Japan Industrial Relations Research Association